Sales and Marketing Manager
The Sales and Marketing Manager will assist with the next phase of this innovative organisation's growth plans in the UK & Internationally by improving sales performance and the effectiveness of marketing and advertising across the globe.
Our client is a fast-growth, innovative SME operating in the International Cycling industry.
This is a multi-faceted role that will require adaptability and passion, tactical, and strategic execution. The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for the Sales, Marketing and Customer Service teams, as well as key partner and agency relationships.
The Sales and Marketing Manager will utilise their strong commercial acumen to effectively develop new business opportunities through expansion of the retail distribution network, attending industry-relevant events and optimising all online sales channels, both in-house and with 3rd parties.
Working with the Senior Management team, the successful candidate will design, plan and execute Omni-channel marketing strategies that generate profitable sales revenue and increase customer engagement. The Sales and Marketing Manager will develop trade marketing plans with retail partners, agents and distributors, alongside developing and managing digital advertising and media campaigns, and overseeing the SEO and Social Media channels.
The Sales and Marketing Manager will track progress to budget, and performance of campaign delivery in line with expectations.
This role is office-based in Swansea with some International travel.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in product-lead marketing - this is essential
- Have proven, successful, international business development experience
- Have experience of developing international distribution networks
- Have managed budgets and held P&L responsibility
- Have proven online and offline marketing experience
- Have proven team-leadership skills
- Have effective time management skills
- Have effective communication and presentation skills
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Ideally be passionate about cycling
- Be based in commutable distance of Swansea
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits