This is an exciting opportunity for a Buyer to join a high growth food business.
You will be responsible for Buying ingredients with a focus on cost-savings, development and innovation. In this role, you will also be responsible for contract management and contract life cycle developments with the aim of creating maximum value to the business.
Further responsibilities as a Buyer include:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with third parties, suppliers and relevant stakeholders
- Reduce variability in demand by negotiation to maximise value for money over lifetime cost of services
- Effective strategic planning - analysing and categorising different suppliers and developing appropriate sourcing strategies
- Implement sourcing strategies through supplier interaction
- Highlight and manage key suppliers for continuous improvement through detailed cost and value analysis
In order to be a great Buyer:
- Prior experience in Buying ideally in a retail, foodservice or FMCG environment.
- Excellent negotiation skills with ability to work with suppliers collaboratively.
- Great strategic sourcing knowledge
If you are interested in joining a company that is growing, has a great orking environment and opffers excellent career progression please send your CV today..
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.