Marketing Manager (Field Based)
Job Title: Marketing Manager (Field Based)
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (travel expenses + 10% annual bonus)
Location: London (any) Field Based 50%
Sector / Industry: Beer/ Brewery/ Bars/ Hospitality
Are you looking for a role full of freedom and creativity?
Are you a marketer with a passion for innovative consumer/ brand activation?
Do you want to have a lifestyle working and mixing in some of the best bars in London?
Our client is one of the UK’s leading quality breweries. They are looking for a PASSIONATE and INNOVATIVE field based Marketing Manager to come in and really drive people in to their Pubs! The company are top of the table and represent quality they work alongside the best alcoholic brands companies in the UK and are always first choice when it comes to new products and campaigns. You will be half office (where needed) half field based working with the operations, sales, digital and marketing teams to drive consumer activation around seasonal events and new products in the market. They want a whirlwind, a people person, a passionate individual – some who is used to going out – some who knows what the people want!
- £40 – 45k
- 26 days holiday
- 10% bonus
- Paid business travel (allowance or travel card)
- Great progression opportunities
- The representative for all campaigns across for the bars across London
- Dotted line responsibility for an Events/ Digital Marketer
- Brand and Product activation
- Seasonal/ Promotional campaign calendar
- Responsible for Customer Acquisition/ loyalty and brand activation
- Growth and activation across bars, restaurants, leisure and hospitality
- Maintaining the company growth/ quality image
- Innovative plans for BIG Brand activation
- Plan and run the seasonal events calendar
Required Skills & Experience:
- You will be driven, conscientious and talented
- Ideally from a drinks, bars, hotels, hospitality background
- Involved in some kind of brand activation or consumer engagement projects
- Great written prose – Journalism, English, Creative Writing degree would be amazing although not essential
- Examples of organising innovative campaigns
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Robert Moore email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.