IT Business Consultant – Supply Chain & Logistics
IT Business Consultant – Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary – Competitive + Bonuses
Do you have extensive experience designing system solutions to match and satisfy business requirements, have you experience in technical coaching and developing peers all within the supply chain / logistic area? If so we would like to hear from you
- Identification and aligning solutions to business needs, IT strategy and IT architecture standards, and drive process improvement by collaborating internally within IT and with business partners.
- Participate with senior business partners in defining the global strategy and transforming strategic plans into high level IT initiatives.
- Serve as the primary point of contact, between the Business and IT, specific to the Deliver area, communicating all relevant IT information updates.
- Developing and implementing realistic systems plans and solutions that support the established strategies and ensuring that the potential business value from those capabilities and assets are captured, optimized, and recognized driving to a high return on investment - Coaching the business leaders to articulate their needs and requirements
- Drive continuous improvement in all areas and people around them, leading by example.
- Focus on business value rather than solutions to develop ideas, including digital awareness, risk assessments, business continuity, and business capability requirements.
- Develop solution roadmaps to enable business and IT strategies within the domain
- Proactively identify additional capabilities available in currently deployed technologies to enhance McCormick’s leverage of these solutions and assets. Gain alignment, support and implement
- Serve as functional leader, team member on multiple applications, technology projects and strategic planning initiatives
- Participate in project design reviews of larger projects
- Actively seek continuous improvement opportunities, appropriately challenge existing processes and solutions, and offer compelling plans and solutions
- Drive innovation and creative solutions to business challenges and opportunities
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related discipline required
- Expertise in full life-cycle implementations required, preferably on a global scale
- Certification in SAP ECC or S4 preferably EWM or WM with advanced configuration expertise in a supply chain module required
- Highly analytical with strong supply chain experience with experience of 3rd Party Logistics. Digital transformation experience a plus
- Team player able to lead self and others in problem solving; ability to handle complex issues with little to no direction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with IT, business stakeholders and 3rd party partners. Ability and comfortable communicating to global senior executives.
- Exemplary technical and functional leadership, ability to influence discussion to lead to an optimal outcome leading cross functional groups at all levels
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and planning skills required. Leading by example, mentoring and motivating others.
- Able to travel internationally, up to 50% for limited periods of time as required by projects
Founded in Baltimore in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $4.8 billion in annual sales in 2017, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 3,200 employees, the company has operations in 14 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are in Haddenham (UK).
The company’s long-term goal is to grow sales by 4-6% globally with three avenues: base business growth through continuous investments behind our brands, product innovations, expanded distribution and acquisitions.
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”. We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.
Apply for IT Business Consultant – Supply Chain & Logistics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly