National Account Executive
You are responsible for supporting with the day-to-day account management of the Boots account, liaising and building relationships, presenting yourself as the face of the brand, as well as developing and implementing customer account plans for your specific Boots Accounts, aligning with the Boots strategy.
My client is a growing FMCG personal care business who have a number of strong brands already in their pipeline, but also have a good pipeline of NPD and acquisitions. My client has a great culture and a track record in developing their staff through the ranks. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for a national accounts role and is passionate about beauty and personal care.
The National Account Executive will be responsible for:
- You will be a key contact for the Boots account, shaping and building strong, trusting relationships with the team at Boots, through regular communication ensuring the brand are at the forefront of Boots decisions.
- Owning and successfully managing the brand, building relationships with the Buyers and Category Managers, maximising and creating brand opportunities, driving sales, profitability and ensuring performance targets are met.
- Assist on implement promotions across the Boots account, as well as being responsible for your own brand / range promotions, ensuring these are planned and executed effectively instore and online, in addition to analysing promotional trends against our competitors.
- Supporting the creation of effective planners by carrying out product performance reviews and successfully implementing new lines, ensuring space is maximised aligning with the Boots strategy.
- Planning and executing additional site space on a period by period basis, ensuring sales are maximised through effective product positioning.
- Managing the sales plan, ensuring internal teams are aware of sales activity and planned launch promotions, updating relevant teams for any planned changes in promotional activity.
- Supporting with the development of existing brands within Boots, new business opportunities for both current and new accounts, including seeking new opportunities for non-exclusive brands.
- Supporting with administrative duties for both the Boots account and the internal sales team.
- We have strong values; Commitment, Learning, Impact and Passion. It is a standard of performance to work to these values as part of your role.
The succesful National Account Executive candidate will ideally display:
- Good understanding of Microsoft programs, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Developing and maintaining brilliant relationships both internally and externally
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail, able manage a fluid list of priorities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, taking ownership of both challenges and opportunities, effectively evaluating situations and recommendation solutions
- Be able to help shape the category agenda, putting the consumer at the heart of our decision-making
- Maintain high levels of energy and have a can-do attitude
- Exceptional presentation standards, particularly when representing the company in an external capacity
- Confident, clear, creative and communicative - a true team player
- Able to articulate your point in a clear and succinct manner
- Flexibility & adaptability are essential
This is a fantastic opportunity based near Reading, to grow and develop while managing a strategic account for the business. If you are interested in this National Account Executive opportunity or want to find out more then apply today.