National Account Manager- foodservice- Vegan
I have a unique opportunity to join a new venture as a Foodservice National Account Manager, working with some instantly recognisable food brands.
This company are focussed on current consumer trends, with plenty of NPD in the pipeline it is an incredibly exciting time to join them. They are looking for an experienced National Account Executive to step up and manage key foodservice accounts.
This role would be based in West London, with flexibility of home working 2 days a week.
Your main responsibilities as a National Account Manager will be:
- Creating and implementing a strategic JBP which is profitable and within budget.
- Communicating internally and externally, maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Maintaining growth plans with listings of new NPD, along with managing and organising events for future listings.
- Managing the agreed budget across all elements including trade marketing and promotions.
- Contributing to the strong internal culture.
Key requirements to be a National Account Manager are:
- A real passion for health foods and current trends.
- Previous experience working within FMCG, specifically with foodservice accounts.
- An entrepreneurial individual with an ability to manage multiple projects.
- Previous experience managing your own P&L.
- Experienced practice in negotiating and delivering JBP's.
If you are a National Account Manager searching for a new challenge or an experienced National Account Executive looking to make the step up, this is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a new business. If this sounds like you do not hesitate to apply or get in touch with the Lime Talent team!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for National Account Manager- foodservice- Vegan
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly