National Account Manager
National Account Manager – Top Four Grocery
Be Inspirational, live your life, help others and drive change …
At the forefront of innovation and social sustainability, this global leader in consumer goods is dedicated to helping people feel better. An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a National Account Manager to work in a large corporation with a real start-up mentality. You will lead from the front by pushing the boundaries and be fully accountable for developing the strategic plan for your account.
You will be a true entrepreneur and be empowered to manage the P&L from top to bottom. This position provides an ideal combination of executing, deployment, project leadership, Innovation, energizing others and thinking statically to drive sales and profit.
As such this is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your leadership, entrepreneurial and sales skills in a job that will allow you to make a difference, and cement your reputation as a reliable, competent and passionate Account Manager. You will be part of the Grocery team and hold the for one of the most high-profile customer accounts.
Let’s be honest it will not easy but developing relationships and building commercial business plans is a skill that comes easy for you. Commercially minded through and through you will be empowered to achieve company sales, share and profit goals within your account.
Reporting to the Sales Controller, this opportunity requires someone who can innovate, deploy, create, push the boundaries combined with negotiation, influencing, commercial acumen and strategic thinking.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a national account manager position
- Ideally experience working with a branded FMCG manufacturing company;
- Ideally experience working with customers in the grocery or convenience channel;
- A strategic thinker, you possess the confidence to effectively deliver account plan.
- Proven track record of P&L management, budget delivery and growth momentum
- You’ll demonstrate financial and commercial acumen and strategic thinking, be analytical and creative
- Confident and capable of operating at all levels, good team player
- The ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally will be a key part to your success, so you must be able to demonstrate a range of influencing styles and techniques.
- ·An interest and passion for entrepreneurship is critical.
- Fluent in English with at least one other language preferred; ability to relocate internationally
- Good with numbers & the ability to analyse data sets