Merchandise Sales Specialist
Work at one of London’s most iconic Venues
The Esprit group is looking for sales specialists to join the existing event merchandise team at an iconic London venue. You will provide a warm welcome to guests and deliver sector leading sales of programmes and merchandise with excellent customer service.
Successful candidates will enjoy engaging with people from all walks of life, be confident with selling and upselling products and acting as an ambassador for the venue and promoting its facilities and services. You will also have a positive, proactive and confident approach to engage with customers to maximise sales and create unforgettable experiences for all.
The role is primarily evening based and operates on weekdays and weekends meaning regular hours are available for the right people.
Candidates must have
- Experience in a high volume environment
- Experience working under pressure
- Strong numeracy skills
- Experience in handling cash and card payments
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communications skills and ability to interact with a diverse audience
- 1st class presentation
- Ability to work in a small team
- Proactive and disciplined approach to work
Duties will include
- Welcoming customers to the building
- Selling and upselling of programmes and merchandise
- Processing cash and card payments
- Supporting other teams with customer service
- Reconciling stock and cash
Competitive rates and taxis provided for staff working past midnight.
Applicants should provide a cover letter and CV providing clear evidence of how you meet the person specification criteria. We actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams.
Apply for Merchandise Sales Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly