Account Manager, Norfolk
Ethically sourced and Instagram friendly food manufacturer.
Opportunity - a time or set of circumstances that makes it possible to do something.
We often describe a new role as an "Opportunity" but rarely does a new role offer a special chance to join a wonderfully unique food manufacturer and sell their delicious products to prestigious retailers.
You may not be surprised that such an opportunity exists in one of the top foodie hubs in the UK, Norfolk specifically, however you may be surprised that this special, values driven food manufacturer is down the road and have built such a great reputation amongst free-from and health conscious consumers.
They are currently looking for a like-minded Account Manager to join the business to manage and develop customer accounts, recognise the potential for new business and support growth across new markets such as online and export.
The most important experience and character traits are;-
- Ideally food or drink background, essential is FMCG with a genuine personal passion for food, food trends, out of home cuisine and healthy living
- Previous B2B account management experience
- Switched on, numerical, articulate and commercially savvy
- Demonstrable creative and independent thinking
- Excel proficient
- Finally, quirky and passionate will work well for this role and you must have genuine integrity and complete honesty in everything you do
In return, you will of course be financially rewarded but more importantly you are welcomed in to a warm and nurturing team and will work closely with innovation and marketing colleagues. You will be supported by a caring management team and will have a platform to develop your career and be an integral part of their growth strategy.
If this is you, get in touch by applying now with your CV or call me to discuss further.
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778 REF. AJT894929
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob