A fast paced, global business based in Surrey is looking for a Demand Planner to assist their expansion to dominate the UK market. They are on the search for someone who can be as exceptional and outstanding as their products and join their exciting and engaging working culture.
As a Demand Planner it is your responsibility to use their analytical skills to create demand plans to represent their customers across the UK and Ireland on a weekly basis and a monthly basis to plan for the longer term, and then compared with the supply plans to ensure customer service expectations have been met.
- Being a representative for the Supply Chain division at the Sales meetings, putting forward any issues arisen from the supply chain such as; forecast accuracy, introduction if new products and any service problems
- Contributing to the month S&OP meetings with the commercial and marketing teams
- Provide a 3 year demand forecast, taking into consideration previous and potential trends in the industry
- Taking ownership of the statistical forecast and finding new ways to continuously improve accuracy
- Maintain a relationship with key external customers to discuss forecasting information received from their side and ensuring promotional timings and volumes are fully imitated in this
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Proven experience in the S&OP processes and a forecasting role
- Ability to work using own initiative and working in a fast paced environment under strict deadlines
- Strong IT skills including Excel
Apply for Demand Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly