Senior Supply Planner
An organisation with a unique portfolio within the FMCG industry is looking for a Senior Supply Planner to join their values-led company based in Surrey. Our client is looking for someone they can help develop and empower throughout their career with them.
The responsibilities of the Senior Supply Planner are to ensure customer availability to their finished products is always supporting the target levels. Where necessary this may require adjusting conflicting objectives of quality, quantity and working capital.
- Manage and maintain the delivery and accuracy of the production on a monthly basis
- Take part and lead the supply side of the S&OP process to give suppliers an idea of their capacity planning and budgeting
- Build and develop the relationship with the suppliers to ensure an established relationship to meet inventory, service and cost requirements of their production
- Leading a small team of 2 who will be focused on day to day planning
- Responsible for working alongside other managers to ensure that all changes to current products or all new products are managed efficiently with the suppliers
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- A strong understanding and a background of planning ideally from a FMCG environment
- Highly analytical with a good attention to detail
- Ability to understand customer needs both internally and externally by identifying opportunities to deliver value throughout the organisation
- Has effective communication skills both verbally and in writing. It is important that communication is clear, concise and can be persuasive
- Someone with a strong work ethic and ability to take ownership of a process/ situation, engaging with the business as a whole and see it all the way through to resolution