Internal Account Manager
Exciting opportunity for an experienced telesales or a chef who is looking to get into a sales role in the food industry!
The role is for a premium food ingredients business managing existing accounts in London, predominately Michelin Star restaurants.
The role is focussed on managing an existing account base of clients, and looking after the day to day responsibilities of the account as well as trying to grow them further.
- You will become an ambassador for a product category and will champion the success of this within the business and industry.
- You'll be dealing with the decision maker of the business this can be anybody from the head chef, manager, buyer or the owner.
- Either an experienced internal account manager or a chef looking to get into food sales
- Must have a passion or interest in food
- Good communication and negotiation skills
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060
Apply for Internal Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly