NAM - Convenience / Cash & Carry
Delegat is a New Zealand owned wine business and the name behind the global phenomenon Oyster Bay and the iconic Barossa Valley Estate wine brands. Our global business has grown more than tenfold since 2003 and to support our future growth plans, we have invested in state-of-the-art wineries and world class vineyards in the prime grape growing regions of New Zealand and Australia.
At Delegat, we are building a leading global Super Premium wine company and we focus exclusively on making the world's most sought-after Super Premium wines and brands.
Due to internal promotion, we are now seeking to appoint a National Account Manager for the Cash and Carry and Convenience channel in the UK. The channel is important for the company's brands and we have already achieved significant distribution success. As National Account Manager you will maintain our distribution and help shape the continued development of our wine brands in the channel.
Some of the key responsibilities for the role:
- Develop positive and productive relationships, negotiating range, pricing and promotions to optimise sales and profitability
- Implement the channel sales strategy within the account portfolio
- Management of the range, volumes and profit across account portfolio maximising the commercial opportunities
- Creating joint business plans to ensure retention and organic growth
- Working closely with buyers to maximise opportunities for success by understanding their strategies and objectives
- Implementing annual sales and account management plans based on financial management and knowledge of customer needs, wine ranges and market trends
- Demonstrable track record delivering growth within the channel
- Experience leading a quality brand and able to demonstrate the ability to be progressive whilst respectful of the company values
- Track record in managing high volume premium branded sales profitably
- Ideally 3+ years selling premium wines or products to corporate organisations
- Degree educated
- Demonstrates active interest in wines with ability to identify trends and new opportunities for trade
- WSET qualified preferably
If you believe you have the credentials and want to join a leading global Super Premium wine company, please contact our retained recruitment partners Lime Talent today. All third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Lime Talent.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.