Our client is one of the largest providers of food products within the UK, with some of the highest quality products to their customers. They have built up an enviable reputation within the food sector. They are undergoing an unprecedented period of growth, and this really is an exciting time to be a part of an exceptional company with an outstanding customer base.
The successful factory Manager will be responsible for running a set shift and will have direct responsibility for the entire production process. This will involve all quality/yield/wastage control as well as the planning and organisation of production schedules. The Factory Manager will have control of all HACCP and COSHH procedures, along with monitoring all food hygiene standards. The Factory Manager will report into the Production Director working collaboratively in assessing all project and resource requirements and implement budgets based on business requirements.
The successful Factory Manager will:
- Previous experience of chilled/short shelf life products.
- Have experience of LEAN manufacturing.
- Have a high level of financial awareness.
- Have experience of staff recruitment/development.
- Be a strong organiser, comfortable with implementing changes.