EMEA Marketing Manager
7 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a global consumer goods business with a huge portfolio of instantly recognisable and successful consumer brands that are sold across the EMEA region. Specialising in products that make every day moments something special, they are building a winning team that will continue their dominance in their category! With people at the heart of the business, the culture is geared up to support fantastic career progression and personal development as the business empowers people to own the success of the brands.
The role of EMEA Marketing Manager is a pivotal role in the team, with three direct reports and high performing brands, this role is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career in a branded consumer goods business. You will be responsible for championing the voice of the consumer for your brands and developing strategies, identifying paths to success and executing with excellence to drive profitable growth.
- Creating and delivering to a long-term strategy for development of brands across the EMEA region, in-line with global brand marketing initiatives.
- Working with global brand marketing teams to drive with pace and relevance the brands NPD and Innovation funnel, pertinent to the region.
- Ensuring product lifecycle management is a valuable tool of our strategic growth.
- Developing and executing the most effective regional launch strategy for all products.
- Utilising global best practice and regional know-how to develop appropriate communication programmes for brands across your markets and channels
- Working with global teams, lead the consumer benefit driven innovation using knowledge and insight that compellingly shapes the concept.
- Being the leader in category ranging, pricing, promotions and competitor thinking across retail channels.
This role will suit someone of graduate calibre with broad commercial experience, including brand management and innovation. You will need to be comfortable in front of retail customers as you will be delivering range reviews with major retailers. You will demonstrate a high level of strategic thinking with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, commercial environment. If you are an excellent relationship builder with first class communication skills and the ability to think globally, this could be just the step up the career ladder you are seeking!
Apply for EMEA Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly