Head of Sales
Job title: Head of Sales
Location: Based Dorset
Salary: Up to £60,000 plus 20% bonus plus car, mobile, iPad
Sector: Clothing / Fashion / Footwear
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: NH/20893
- Branded supplier of casual outdoor clothing now sold through 800 retail outlets.
- Achieving annual growth over 30% and stocked by many high street groups.
- Distributing to 5 export markets with more growth planned.
- Successful and growing field sales team.
A successful and fast growing British fashion clothing and footwear manufacturer with a strong outdoor living identity. The brand is now available behind 1100 doors and stocked by 800 independent retailers. The national accounts portfolio increases every year and now includes Next, House of Fraser, Snow & Rock, Blacks and Kaleidoscope plus many garden centre groups. Export sales are growing fast too with new distributors opening every year.
The role of Head of Sales:
As Head of Sales you will be office based with travel throughout the UK (and some international). You will work with the MD to devise and deliver a growth strategy that encompasses independent retail, key accounts and export sales – leading the sales team in all areas.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Regular accompaniments with your field sales team.
- Meetings with new and existing key accounts to present spring/summer and autumn/winter ranges.
- Performance reviews with European distributors.
- Identify and open new export distributor accounts.
- Actively participate in trade exhibitions – approximately 6 each year.
The person for this Head of Sales role:
We are looking for a highly skilled Head of Sales with experience of selling a branded product range to leading UK retail accounts. In addition, we hope to find the additional qualities:
- Based in Hampshire, Wiltshire or Dorset in order to be accessible to the office.
- A proven sales team leader at a strategic and tactical level.
- Experience dealing with key retail accounts with proven skills in negotiation and presentation.
- Excellent sales skills. Able to build sales arguments, influence decisions and close for sales orders.
- Right personality – highly driven and results focused.
- Passionate about outdoor living and highly motivated to work in this trade.
The job holder will enjoy a negotiable basic salary plus a performance based bonus scheme that will fully reward contribution, a fully expensed vehicle and all business expenses. This is an opportunity to participate in the senior team of a successful and ambitious business.
For more information and to apply please contact:
Name: Nick Hester
Telephone: 01275 813030
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Head of Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly