Senior Channel Marketing Manager
An fast-growth Bristol-based FMCG business is seeking a Senior Channel Marketing Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Senior Channel Marketing Manager will commercialise sales and marketing programs across all channels of distribution, identifying and executing channel-specific business growth opportunities.
Our client is a fast-growth, Gifting FMCG business.
The Senior Channel Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally to deliver sales and profits through commercialisation of Brand strategies and plans across the channel. The successful candidate will lead the establishment of channel priorities across customers and sales teams, regionally and in line with the wider channel strategy.
The Senior Channel Marketing Manager will develop trade commercialisation plans by customer/channel in alignment with strategy, all the while monitoring the accuracy and deployment of plans. Working closely with the Sales teams, the successful candidate will drive the channel perspective in the development of Joint Business Plans and will take an active role in sharing shopper marketing data to the relevant stakeholders.
In addition, the Senior Channel Marketing Manager will ensure regional promotion and pricing activity to ensure alignment across regions, and ensure the brand activation team is aligned regarding objectives, activity plans and priorities, such as new product launches.
This role is office-based in Bristol, but will require travel.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
The Senior Marketing Manager will:
- Have a proven track record in Channel Management, Brand Management of Category Management
- Have experience working with a leading organisation within Food, Drink or Consumer Goods
- Have people management experience
- Have demonstrated knowledge of brand management and marketing philosophies, tools and processes and proven record of success.
- Multi-channel experience and shopper understanding.
- Strategic thinking, self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with aggressive deadlines
- Advanced analytical skills and computer software proficiency (e.g. Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Be willing to travel
£40,000 - £50,000