Regional Account Manager (North West)
Job Title: Regional Account Manager (North West)
Location: Manchester/Lancs/West Yorkshire
Job Sector: Sales/ Food
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000 p.a + commission + car allowance
Job Reference: MH/21052
About the Company:
An incredibly successful and iconic American food brand with an ambitious and exciting growth strategy.
About the Role:
Working as a Regional Account Manager covering the North-West Corridor (Manchester, Sheffield, Huddersfield), you will be tasked with visiting and nurturing the company’s existing accounts. Offering an exceptional service to retailers, you will be the intermediary between internal stakeholders and retailers. Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager, you will be expected to be the brand ambassador and have a commercially savvy approach as well as the ability to naturally grow accounts. More specific duties will include;
- Having full autonomy of POS marketing, working closely with the retailer and internal marketing team to ensure customer display stands are optimised.
- Prepare and maintain accurate customer records which are required to identify all areas of opportunity re; product range and have suitable sales offers in place.
- Responsible for the field sales management of all defined accounts within your specified geographical area; seeking further opportunities and paying attention to accounts that are not achieving their sales potential.
- Seek out larger opportunities within existing accounts.
- Delivering the national sales and marketing plan on a regular basis.
- Working closely with the marketing department to ensure that all campaigns are delivered in a timely manner in line with brand standard.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Regional Account Manager, you must possess the following;
- Previous B2B Account Manager/Territory Manager experience, ideally gained from within the food sector.
- A target/results – driven approach.
- The ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- A professional attitude and approach.
- Hunger and ambition.
- A full UK driving license.
- A basic salary of up to £25,0000 p.a (DOE).
- Up to 15% bonus.
- Car allowance.
- Other competitive benefits.
- Huge progression opportunities.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Regional Account Manager (North West)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly