Field Sales Ambassador - LG Home Entertainment - South East London
Regional Ambassador - Thursday to Monday including bank holidays, promotional calendar events and adhoc days as required in line with the business needs.
Reports to: Regional Manager
Your location: Field based - South East London
Stores that will be required to cover are in Charlton, Crayford, Kingston-on-Thames, New Malden, Old Kent Rd, Orpington
LG/RMG are looking for their next super star to join the LG Home Entertainment Regional Ambassador team covering the South East London region on a temporary basis over a 2 month period to help support our peak trading time.
Own car required - 25 pence per mile
Benefits: Tablet, mobile, 29 day holiday entitlement pro rata
Your working week will be Thursday to Monday including bank holidays, promotional calendar events and adhoc days as required in line with the business needs.
The story so far…
We are an ambitious team that expects a lot from ourselves and from those we work with. We work hard but never forget to celebrate our success and recognise our achievements.
Being a part of this team means knowing the LG products inside out and taking pride in shouting about them. The drive of an RA role is building brand advocacy through relationships and mentoring the team through best practice to achieve against sales targets.
What’s expected of me in my role?
• Understand the client’s strategy and how you play a part in it
• Be the expert of your region, of your product and of your people
• Use and develop your product knowledge to “train to sell” on the shop floor
• Mentor and coach the Sales Ambassadors within your region to achieve KPIs
• Empower yourself and your team to be creative when faced with challenges
• Ensure your relationship within the store consistently grows and strengthens
• Increase brand advocacy, through relationships, LG presence and display & compliance
• Communicate effectively with the team and wider business i.e. field visits, conference calls and other forums as appropriate
What skills do I need to have?
• Confidence to deliver in all environments whether 1-2-1 or large audiences
• Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage schedule and prioritise tasks
• Ability to coach, train and motivate others to achieve targets
• Ability to adapt communication style to all levels with high standards of professionalism
• Negotiation and influencing
• Question & Listening Techniques
• Results driven with an understanding of return on investment
• Thriving in a fast paced, exciting environment
What experience should I have?
Proven experience in:
• Commercial Influence
• Creating and delivering presentations
• Applying a logical and analytical approach
• Increasing brand advocacy through in store activity
• Coaching and mentoring others and leading by example
Apply for Field Sales Ambassador - LG Home Entertainment - South East London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly