Omni-Channel Marketing Director
The Omni-Channel Marketing Director will be a key player in helping to define ad achiever this Retailer's vision, plans and objectives. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and implementing the retail brand, the marketing strategy and building a strong public relations strategy.
Our client is one of the leading independent retail organisations in the UK, with a number of department stores, concessions and leisure venues.
The Omni-Channel Marketing Director will be responsible for contributing to the development of the retail strategic plans, working closely with the Executive Board to continually review the Company vision and helping to develop the company strategy to achieve retail goals.
The Omni-Channel Marketing Director will be responsible for defining, implementing and managing the retail brands, and working with each area of the business to develop a detailed bottom up marketing plan which is aligned to the overall business plans and objectives.
The Omni-Channel Marketing Director will develop aligned plans and strategies for the stores covering communication, sponsorship, e-commerce, media, in-store marketing, reputation management and PR. In addition, the successful candidate will define key performance indicators to report back to the business on the effectiveness of the marketing strategy in delivering the retail business objective.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will develop a strong public relations strategy at both corporate and departmental level, and monitor this activity through developing and implementing strong and effective CRM strategies and initiatives.
This role is based near Cardiff, with a requirement to travel to stores as necessary.
The Omni-Channel Marketing Director will:
- Have a proven track record in a strategic marketing role
- Have a recent background in Retail Marketing
- Have a track record in delivering PR, Communications, In-store Marketing and E-Commerce Strategy
- Have a track record in managing agency and agency spend
- Have team leadership experience
- Have a track record in delivering and measuring ROI
- Have a strong commercial acumen
- Be well-versed with working to and managing budgets
- Be well-versed with reporting and forecasting accurately
- Be willing to travel as necessary
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits