Territory Sales Manager
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Location: North of England
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic + Commission on All Sales, Company Car, Mobile Phone and Benefits.
Sector: Upholstery Fabrics
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: RG/21050
- Our client is a well established and highly respected business within the fabrics industry.
- With an impressive portfolio of products, they are a leading supplier to upholstery manufacturers and re-upholsterers.
- To support their continuing growth my client now requires a Territory Sales Manager to be responsible for maximising existing sales with upholstery manufacturer and re-upholster customers across the North of England, whilst actively generating new sales across your territory.
- A field based role, you will be managing sales across your given territory of the North of England (North West and North East).
- You will be responsible for servicing existing customers whilst also actively prospecting for additional sales opportunities on your territory to grow sales across the region.
- With the flexibility to travel across the territory you will ideally have proven success in field sales.
- Whilst not essential, experience of working in the upholstery fabrics or similar industry will be a distinct advantage.
- You will be a self-motivated, organised individual capable of demonstrating initiative.
- With dynamic and positive can-do attitude, you will be keen to manage and develop your own territory within a market leading business.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.