Home based NAC – High Growth Organisation
NAC – Top 2 Account – Health & Personal Care – Completely Home based
With a Global turnover in excess of $3 billion, our client is a huge player with an array of instantly recognisable brands across the health & beauty categories. They have a huge focus on growth within the UK market and have recently signed off yet another new position to help them maintain and improve their current growth trajectory.
In this role you will:
- Have full P&L responsibility for a channel of Major and Strategic 2nd tier accounts
- Deliver successful budgeting and growth strategies for Major Accounts to be delivered through team
- Drive new business in Strategic Accounts where they currently under trade
- Manage a team of 2 Direct Reports – both high potential NAM’s
- Work with internal Marketing and Strategy teams to drive innovation and NPD within your accounts
- Take full responsibility for driving profitable JBP’s and commercial relationships with both direct and indirect relationships.
These roles are completely home based, with minimum office requirement, so the successful incumbent must be self-motivated and be able to hit the ground running. You will currently be operating at a SNAM or Controller level and be able to demonstrate an excellent track record managing and developing direct reports; driving commercial delivery through your team. You will have built a successful career in FMCG Sales developing new business and driving growth in key retail relationships. You will have led senior level negotiation of pricing and promotional strategies as well as JBPs and be an excellent relationship. You will be driven to succeed.
With an excellent culture and double digit growth, this is a truly amazing time to be joining this ambitious business.
If you would like to find out more then please forward your CV to RECRUITMENT@WORKWITHSEVEN.COM REF: 13/15124/7 for more information and visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.