Senior National Account Manager – Top 2 Account
Our client has an array of awesome brands in the snacking category and has proven their ambition for growth through innovation and acquisition. They have built a tight knit culture based around their people and empowering them to drive change and act as true entrepreneurs. As part of their growing team they have created yet another new role and are now looking for additional head count on a high growth, Top 2 Account.
In this role you will:
- Be fully P&L responsible for a Top 2 Account
- Have full accountability for negotiating and executing a successful JBP to drive mutual growth
- Working with matrix teams to drive innovation and best in class execution of NPD
- Driving opportunity and profitable sales within your account base
- Negotiate trade terms, CPI’s and promotional activity
This is a truly great opportunity for a NAM taking a step up or a SNAM looking for a high growth organisation with lots of progression opportunity.
The successful candidate will:
- Currently work as a NAM or SNAM managing a considerable P&L in a highly strategic account
- Maintain and develop profitable relationships with an excellent network developed through their career
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of growth and new business wins within their career
- Have experience working in FMCG – preferably Food and Drink
- Possess an excellent knowledge of branded environments
- Excel in fast paced, entrepreneurial environments managing multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrate excellent commercial acumen and P&L management
- Be driven to succeed and drive growth
If you are interested in finding out more then apply quoting reference 13/15118/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality assured. For similar roles and to keep up to date with all things Seven, visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.