International Sales Manager
Initially focusing on the UK and also some international markets, develop and implement plans which deliver sales growth of ‘tier 1’ existing and new customers in line with the Company’s sales & profitability objectives and its vision and values.
- Contribute to the annual sales budget process for tier 1 customers in the UK and selected international markets.
- Develop a business plans and strategies for the markets that facilitates attainment of all sales and profitability targets.
- Initiate and coordinate the development of action plans to penetrate new and existing tier 1 customers.
- Create account plans and contact strategies for regular face to face/phone/email communication with existing and prospective tier one customers in order to generate and expand commercial opportunities.
- Proactively drive forward business opportunities to support the growth of cream sales in line with the Market plans.
- Organise regular meetings with Managing Director/Sales Director Consultant to regularly review plans and agree further actions.
- Preparation and delivery of professional proposals and presentations.
- Create and present proposal presentations for new business and expansion of existing business within agreed pricing models to deliver net margin targets considering prevailing exchange rates.
- Determine promotional expenditure within agreed budgets and company parameters.
- Maintain accurate records of actual/forecast sales taking remedial action as appropriate to deliver agreed budgets.
- Attend trade exhibitions, customer forums and events to develop relationships and new business opportunities.
- Follow up market and competitor research and update sales strategies to expand existing business and penetrate new markets.
- Ensure administration (CRM, etc.) is accurate and up to date to manage customer relationships and opportunities and support the effectiveness of business operations.
- Manage customer complaints and non-conformities to achieve positive resolution.
Desired work experience:
Experienced in the food sector (desirably in dairy), you will have proven sales and account development success, enjoy travelling internationally and have a strong desire to contribute to the profitable sales growth of our award-winning company.
Good team player, problem solver, good planning & organisational skills and a ‘can do' attitude.