Business Development Representative
Our client are recruiting a Business Development Representative to join their team in Newcastle. I am keen to speak to candidates with demonstrable experience in outbound sales within a commercial, business services environment.
Our client are a market leader in their industry.
They key responsibilities of the Business Development Representative is to identify, contact and qualify customers to achieve and exceed demand generation targets through inbound marketing source leads and outbound targeted campaigns. Also responsible for building pipeline and working toward KPI's to hit targets.
The successful Business Development Representative will have the following demonstrable skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in outbound sales preferably within the business services sector
- Excellent knowledge of how to generate leads and approach customers
- Strong understanding of business and how key stakeholders make buying decisions
- Exemplify personal drive and determination to succeed in the role
- Highly articulate, organised, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Have proven personal success in sales - working towards Targets and KPI's and the ability to influence decision makers
- Tenacity, drive and a positive approach
- IT Literate
- Within commuting distance of the office in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
Salary basic of up to £25k DOE plus commission structure and excellent benefits package