Regulatory Affairs Manager
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager
Salary: Up to 50,000 plus car allowance and excellent benefits
Location: West London
Sector / Industry: FMCG / Beverage
Job Reference: NP3727
Would you like to work for a multibillion pound fast growing organisation who operate on a global level based in West London, a category leading organisation who operate within the beverage sector?
As the Regulatory Affairs Manager will be part of the London based EMEA regulatory team responsible for labelling development and compliance management for New Product Development.
The role will supervise two Specialists focused on product labelling for EU. The manager in addition to its management duties be heavily focused on acting as an extension of the corporate Regulatory Affairs team through the many product registrations carried out in EMEA. The role will need to participate with the overall NPD project team in bottler engagement calls to represent the interests of the Regulatory function throughout the project.
As the Regulatory Affairs Manager you will ensure that corporate labelling and compliance guidelines are being followed. You will have autonomy and a supportive environment to make a difference to the market. This role requires a winning attitude, being adaptable, exercise your commercial acumen. You will learn new skills and the role offers professional growth alongside international travel.
• Up to £50,000 basic salary plus car allowance, pension, healthcare and benefits
- Responsible to manage a team of two specialists in label development and compliance review of projects mainly focused on flavour extensions within EU and label change management projects.
- Responsible in managing some labelling projects.
- Responsible to keep the corporate regulatory function up to speed with the local tasks of the product registrations to ensure complete alignment and agreed strategy.
- Participate in all local bottler calls and corporate project or regulatory focused calls to ensure that the registrations are carried out in an effective manner by outlining clearly next steps.
- You will ensure the corporate guidelines for the registration scope are being followed and that any necessary strategic changes are approved and implemented.
- Participate in local strategic supply chain calls to ensure that the Regulatory function’s needs are being communicated, identified and considered.
- Assist the corporate function in all local activities as the team sees fit, involving product testing, and interaction with local ministries of Health pertaining to product registrations.
- Assist in peer review/ proof reading of labels.
- Responsible for keeping up and understanding the regulatory environment and interpretation of regulations for food and dietary supplement and how our products are affected.
- Ensure that all members of the UK based team keep the internal Regulatory department database for new products updated with back up information for labelling management.
Required Skills & Experience:
- FMCG experience (Drinks advantageous)
- Bachelor’s degree level
- International regulatory or quality assurance experience.
- Candidates should have experience with international product or raw material registration or possibly supporting registrations with quality documentation in the beverage, foods or dietary supplements industry.
- Industry background: foods, dietary supplement, beverages
- Highly organized, meticulous with a great attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Result-oriented, creative and able to multi-task.
- Able to see what is relevant, prioritise and ask the right questions
- Quick learner, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Being adaptable to change in fast moving business and being able to prioritise
- Willingness to learn, Can do attitude
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Nikita Pottinger or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Nikita Pottinger 0161 639 0080 Nikita.email@example.com