Assistant Product (Brand) Manager - FMCG
A superb opportunity for a passionate product/brand assistant looking to join a thriving and challenging FMCG business who are at the forefront of their category across the UK grocery channel. The business has seen significant change in 2018 with an exciting next 12mths ahead and are currently looking for Maternity Cover (9-12mths) with the possibility of a permanent role if the growth plans for 2019 are delivered.
Working within the product team, you will review product and range performance using all available data and information and engage relevant stakeholders and improve performance whilst optimising the product range. The role will lead NPD and product/pack improvement projects and seek approval of artwork creation ensuring that all designs meet brand guidelines whilst checking own label artwork is ready for sign-off.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Some experience of working in a product environment within an FMCG organisation
- Fresh graduates may be considered with relevant work/placement experience
- Must be willing to ask “Why” to understand the full process and take this theory in to the role
- A good eye for detail is essential when analysing data or in-store visual analysis to identify opportunities
- Must be able to influence internal and external stakeholders and work as part of a team
- An understanding of NPD and Brand Marketing would be most advantageous
- Must be able to work in the Leics / Northants / Warwks region on a daily basis
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.