Channel Manager - Foodservice/Wholesale/Highstreet
5 days left
- Contract Type
There is an exciting opportunity to work as a OOH Channel Manager with an ambitious and determined start up food brand. This award-winning FMCG company has fundamental values based around healthy eating and using natural ingredients to create new products.
The role of OOH Channel Manager would involve the following:
- To manage key accounts whilst reinforcing the company's values
- To create business plans and manage P&L for key accounts
- Building relationships with the key foodservice accounts
- Driving sales to achieve strong, noticeable results
- Set the overall OOH channel strategy
- Motivate and lead a team of 5+ Account Managers
- Creating efficient relationships with key contacts across supply chain, buying, format teams and category
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Proficient communication skills
- Experience in sales, alongside experience in an FMCG based environment
- Food & Drink experience within the OOH channel
- An entrepreneurial drive to grow business, gain new accounts and expand on current growth
- Numerical and literary competency, alongside analytical competency
- Degree level or equivalent
This role would be ideal for an established Senior National Account Manager who is looking for a step up and a chance to take ownership of the OOH channel and shape the channel strategy.
In this role you will be given the opportunity to build a credible and long term career with the business and be part of a fun team at an exciting stage of the company's development!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Channel Manager - Foodservice/Wholesale/Highstreet
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly