Senior Marketing Manager
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Salary: Competitive salary plus car allowance and excellent benefits
Sector / Industry: FMCG / Food and Drink
Job Reference: NP2621
Would you like to work for a category leading organisation, who operate across food and drink? A blue chip organisation who are based in the heart of the North West. Operating across both Brand and Private Label, the business produce quality products and have a strong heritage.
As the Senior Marketing Manager you are required to develop and implement the strategic brand plans for a range of branded and private label products within your portfolio across the UK and Europe. You will manage the marketing budget and communicate the relevant NPD to deliver growth.
As the Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for over 200 skus and £70m turnover business and have an annual marketing budget of £400,000. You will drive the NPD plans across branded and own label products to bring innovation to the category. You will use category leading insight to ensure primary supply status within your portfolio, working with internal stakeholders such as Sales, Buying, Supply Chain and Manufacturing to deliver success. Within the role you will work with external suppliers and agencies to effectively manage brand activity within your portfolio. You will have responsibility for agreeing all customer commercial agreement across your defined product portfolio.
This is a new role created and offers a supportive environment an excellent career plan and the exciting opportunity to drive the company’s leading products For this role you must have a proven track record of demonstrating success within a marketing role with a FMCG company ideally a Food and Drink and have a winning attitude, if this is you please get in contact.
* Competitive basic salary plus car allowance, pension, healthcare and benefits
* You will develop branded marketing plans including product, promotion place against agreed internal KPI and financial targets.
* Manage the P&L process to achieve minimum budget levels for turnover, volume and profitability for your portfolio.
* Provide detailed category support to internal functions and key retailers to achieve new listings, NPD and increase distribution.
* Support the Marketing Controller to deliver the long term strategic plan and vision of the category ensuring NPD and key business opportunities.
* Co –Ordinate the NPD process for UK and European retailers.
* Creative and implement customer plans for branded and private label products.
Required Skills & Experience:
* FMCG Senior Marketing experience.
* Graduate calibre.
* Understanding of both the UK and European customer base.
* Knowledge and understanding of the NPD and the retailer requirements.
* Experience of commercial negotiations and managing P&L’s.
* Experience in preparing internal and external business plans.
* Previous experience of working with brand portfolios.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent organisation skills.
* Experience of preparing and delivering brand and category presentations.
* Knowledge of how to undertake and present objective category analysis to UK retailers.
* Knowledge of the food industry and emerging food trends.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Nikita Pottinger or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Nikita Pottinger 0161 639 0080 Nikita.email@example.com
Apply for Senior Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly