Salary: Six figure salary and full benefits package
Location: UK wide
Sector / Industry: FMCG
Are you an experienced Sales Director who is looking to make a real impact in a fast growing, diverse SME business who are leading an exciting category? Do you have experience implementing sales strategy and developing relationships with the major multiples? If so please read on!
The primary responsibility of the role is to operate as part of Senior Directorship team, to develop strategic growth in line with company plans, alongside developing, mentoring and progressing the Sales function within the business.
* Maintain and develop new and existing relationships with the major retailers
* Implement, oversee and manage a team of Sales Managers on a national and international level
* Perform trend analysis, market monitoring and results tracking
* Accurately forecast future sales and form sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
* Serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows and expositions
* Instrumental in the growth plans of the business, working in line with 3-5 year sales strategy
* Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand
Required Skills & Experience:
* Extensive experience with a Senior level sales position, able to develop and implement long term sales strategy
* FMCG experience is essential – ideally from drinks or grocery
* Experience working with the major multiples is essential
* You must have well developed interpersonal skills, to communicate with a wide range of individuals
* Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Rebecca Ward or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.