My client is a leader in global textile manufacture and distribution. Their customer base comes from global accommodation providers, renowned high street retailers, laundries, public bodies and healthcare organisations. As the Account Manager your role will be to manage the businesses largest account and be situated in their office on a weekly basis. You will be responsible for managing the day to day activity within this account and have a budget to work to.
Reporting directly into the Group Hospitality Director the main duties of the role are;
- To counter the initial positioning of the account you are managing
- Through effective journey planning achieve an efficient, regular and cost effective contact plan in line with the budget
- Efficient forecasting of the account and produce trading plans to demonstrate how/ when sales and profitability will be achieved
- To always protect the company profit margin through careful implementation of customer discounts and "on cost" items - keeping these under ongoing review and gaining authorisation for any that are out of the normal guidelines
- Keeping abreast of what is going on in the market
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a 'can do' attitude to business and work to find solutions to sales obstacles. You will have the confidence and ability to see where the next opportunity is going to arise from. You need to be comfortable and confident at liaising with people at a senior level and be able to 'hold your own' in negotiations.
The right candidate will ideally have a minimum of 3 years sales experience working within a sales role within a laundry, hospitality or textile background.
Essential skills for this position include:
- Negotiation skills
- Results orientated
- Strong communication
- Presentation skills
- Relationship management
- Innovative / creative
CSG is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.