Field Sales Manager
Job Type: Field Sales Manager
Salary: £35,000 + fantastic bonus
Location: Home based, with frequent travel to Central London office
Sector/Industry: FMCG (Drinks)
Job Reference: VAC-24554
Do you want to work for a fantastic young drinks business with a dynamic and forward-thinking team?
Have you got experience working as a Field Sales Representative who is seeking a step up?
If you have man-management experience and are looking to develop these skills within an exploding brand, then read on…
In 2016 my client started producing this refreshing drink that is a tribute to health and longevity of the town it originated from. Over the last two years, they have grown to a team of over 20 employees and they now have a large global presence in the UK, LA, Dubai and Ibiza.
They have had exceptional growth in 2018 and due to this, they are hiring for this brand new position. Your main focus will be to manage the field sales team of whom are based all over the UK. You will be based in the Midlands/South East of the UK and more than happy to travel nationally when required. You will attend the office in London once or twice a week to work closely with the other team members. You will thrive off of over achieving on your target and also driving a team.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for overseeing and ultimately driving your team to the best of their ability. As a collective you will continue to develop the business’s rapid expansion plans by saturating the client pool and by introducing them to the new products in the portfolio.
- Introduce cohesive plans to achieve agreed targets
- Manage the workload within the team to ensure maximum productivity across all regions
- Assist the sales executives with customer meetings
- Create a collaborative culture to ensure a high performing team
- 1-2-1 coaching to monitor the performance of your team and stretch their objectives
- Train your direct reports to achieve the best possible client relationships and sales, using the company training content as well as your own experience
- Recruit new heads into the business as and when the budget allows
- Frequently report to head office to deliver the realities of your team performance
- Solution solving with internal teams
- Proven success in a field based position
- Incredibly strong customer relationship skills
- An FMCG background
- A deep understanding of the sales process within the industry
- An inspirational leader
- Able to take criticism well and also provide solutions in an effective manner
- Experience of utilising CRM systems to further sales figures
- Educated to degree level, or similar level qualification or experience
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial
- Embraces change
- Mature and professional outlook
- Creative thinker
- Driven by winning new business
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link.