4 days left
- Contract Type
Operations Manager - FMCG
An exciting opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic operations professional, to join a healthy foods brand, based in London. My client is looking for someone who has exceptional attention to detail, great problem solving skills and a strong desire to work for a fast-growing brand, to join their highly successful business.
As an Operations Manager, you will play a key role within the business as you take ownership of the whole operations process for the company. You will be responsible for the maintenance and optimisation of the company's supply chain, including manufacturing, packaging and managing supplier relationships.
The space for personal career development and increased responsibilities with this role are huge, with the company set to triple in growth over the next three years.
The level of ownership from an early stage, the cross-functional and varied project list, along with a great supporting leadership team, all contributes to fantastic career progression opportunities. The company pride themselves on their collaborative culture and make sure that every employee comes into work loving what they do.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the smooth running of the warehouse
- Continuous improvement of production processes, food preparation, manufacturing and stock control
- Risk management
- Manage the availability, pricing, reporting of products, whilst benchmarking to suppliers.
- Manage supplier relationships
To Be A Successful Operations Manager:
- Strong academic background, degree educated or equivalent
- Previous experience in an operations role within a FMCG environment
- The ability to build close working relationships
- Strong desire to pursue a career within the operations arena for a health focused food brand
- Dress down, really cool brand focused company
- Sociable team environment, with regular team nights out
- Everyone employed is of a high calibre, so it is great place to learn and develop your career
- Working hours: Monday to Friday - 9 to 5
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- They are looking to rapidly expand their brand so international opportunities could arise in the future
- As many free products as you fancy
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business that offers a great working environment and progression opportunities. They are a very sociable business and have created a supportive framework that allows all employees to reach their full potential.
How To Apply - Operations Manager:
If you are interested in working for a great brand in an exciting, fulfilling and challenging operations role, then please apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for operations manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly