Are you ambitious with a passion for delivering results and developing your team? We are looking for a motivational experienced Area Manager to lead & drive performance of our Lucozade Ribena Suntory Grocery field sales team. £30,000 per annum + 10% bonus plus company car
Ideal location: Redhill RH1
Territory covering: South East England
What will you be doing?
This fantastic opportunity has risen due to an expansion of our existing team. We are looking for an experienced Area manager / Field Sales Manager to lead and inspire a team of up to nine Sales Representative / Business Development Executives. Your team are calling into Grocery multiples, working on behalf of one of the top 10 brands in the UK. Their aim is to drive sales by ensuring the Lucozade Ribena Suntory products and promotions are given prominent and maximum space in store, both on shelf and in chillers.
Your role will be to give the team clear goals and inspire and lead them to achieve results. You will have responsibility for training, coaching and developing your team, helping each individual be their very best.
Working in a fast paced, every changing environment, you will be able to balance the need to delivery against targets and deadline with the ability to get results from your team whilst keeping them motivated and promoting a great 'one' team' ethos.
You will hold regular team meetings and weekly conference calls to share information and updates with the teams. You will have access to great sales data which you will need to analyse to pinpoint any areas or individuals who may need your additional focus.
You would enjoy this Area Manager / Field Sales Manager role Executive role if
* You are looking to further your career and have experience of managing teams either in a field sales or grocery retail sector environment
* Want to work with iconic FMCG brands
* You would relish the opportunity to take ownership of your own team and to motivate and inspire them to deliver consistent results for the client
* You enjoy success, making an impact, and like to maximise every opportunity and can inspire others to achieve
* You have people skills, with an ability to adapt your style to get the best out of individuals
* Want to work for a company that really values the contribution you can bring and offers you the development opportunities to challenge yourself and be the best you can be
* A full UK driving licence is essential
We welcome applications from people with previous field sales team management experience , FMCG retail managers or anyone with the right sales management skills keen to develop a career with CPM and represent such a great client.
Why work for us?
* £30,000 per annum plus an annual bonus of 10%
* Company car, tablet and mobile phone
* Paid holiday entitlement and company pension scheme
CPM will also offer you unrivalled training, combined with great support from your manager to be your very best. In addition there are fantastic opportunities for motivated individuals to progress your career both within CPM and LRS direct.
If you'd like to motivate and lead our great sales team, then please apply now!
We will be interviewing w/c 8th November, so don't delay apply today!
CPM are an equal opportunities employer