CWM Automation is part of the Hexadex Group specialising in equipment, bespoke automation solutions within the Food and Pharmaceutical industries; their site based in Gainsborough now needs to recruit an accomplished Sales Manager to join the team. This role will be to develop existing customers and be responsible for building new customer relationships.
This is a new role due to their continued growth and therefore requires a seasoned Sales professional who can contribute with sales revenue but also be instrumental in driving own performance and strategy.
- Reporting to the Directors the Sales Manager will be responsible for the setting up and running of a sales department to take the business forward.
- Responsible to service our current customer base whilst proactively identify new customers for new opportunities within different sectors and markets.
- The successful candidate will be based at the factory in Gainsborough but must be willing to travel within the UK and abroad.
- Working from home will be a possibility dependent upon location.
- Must have experience in technical engineering ideally spent within automated machinery sales within the food or FMCG industry.
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrable record of building and developing customer relationships, to achieve sales through repeat business and through networking.
- Proven background in providing technical advice, providing quotations based on a consultative solution.
- You must be commercially astute, entrepreneurial and numerate, with a proven and successful record of accomplishment in identifying, negotiating and closing new business.
- Ideally have a technical background coupled with solid sales experience.
- Customer focused and customer driven
- You will enjoy working in a demanding and often pressurised environment and able to think on your feet.
- Working within varying sectors including the Food & Beverage, Bakery, Automotive, Manufacturing & Assembly and other industries.
This role comes with a competitive basic salary together with a car allowance, laptop, mobile, pension, and various benefits.