Territory Account Manager

6 days left

England, Devon, Exeter
Up to £26000.00 per annum
25 Oct 2018
22 Nov 2018
JN -092018-145131
Business Sector
Non Food & Drink
Full Time
Contract Type
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the countrys leading distributors of cleaning and hygiene products. With an unrivalled product range, you will be able to meet the needs of a wide customer base.

THE ROLE: As a Territory Account Manager, you will be responsible for janitorial, cleaning and hygiene products into; FM companies, contract cleaners, HORECA and public sector. 80% of your time will be spent identifying and winning new business, with the remaining 20% focused on nurturing and developing existing accounts.

THE PERSON: Working with facilities managers, contracts managers, directors and owners, you will need a strong personality and the ability to influence buying habits. Our client is looking for a hungry, resilient and determined new business professional. What you have sold previously isn't important, but you will need experience in a b2b environment.

THE COMPANY: This business works hard to offer their people, excellent training, development and career opportunities. They understand the importance of having great people represent them and they take real pride in their great team culture and strong staff retention.

  • Basic: £26,000
  • Bonus: £5,000 - £10,000
  • Car: Car
  • Benefits: Laptop, Mobile, Pension, Healthcare
LOCATION: The position for Territory Account Manager covers: Devon - Cornwall

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Apply for Territory Account Manager

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly


Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB

4000 characters left

Marketing Communication

We'd love to send you information about Jobs and Services from GrocerJobs by email.

All emails will contain a link in the footer to enable you to unsubscribe at any time.

When you apply for a job we will send your application to the named recruiter, who may contact you. By applying for a job listed on GrocerJobs you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.