Interim Global Brand Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a truly global FMCG business with an extensive and hugely successful portfolio of market leading brands across EMEA markets. As a result of this growth strategy two new Global Brand Manager roles have been created to support the growth plans for two of their most prestigious brands for a fixed term of 12 months.
This role is an important part of the global brand management team, enabling the brand to achieve its long term sales and gross margin targets by implementing a strong brand strategy and bringing it to life across these global markets in a joined up way. You will be responsible for both delivering and supporting the delivery of global innovation projects and consumer marketing collateral.
- Contribute to a winning long term strategy globally.
- Enable both regions and global operating units to able to deliver against business plans by providing consumer and brand collateral and implementing globally led initiatives.
- Monitor brand performance and consumer insight / competitor activity globally to identify gaps in the market and opportunities for your brand.
- NPD/ EPD delivery
- Play a key role in contributing to developing the brand positioning and strategy globally.
- Lead the creation of global brand marketing collateral and ensure rapid role out of ideas across regions.
- Build strong relationships across the global and regional marketing teams.
You will be of graduate calibre with at least three years experience gained in a brand led FMCG environment, working with cross functional teams. You will need to be international in your outlook and capable of flexing your style for different global regions. Candidates with international experience or experience of working in a global brand management role will have an advantage.
Apply for Interim Global Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly