Henson Recruitment are delighted to be working exclusively with this award-winning food business who are seeking a proven senior commercial operator to lead the Grocery team and deliver business plan execution for their Top4 and 2nd tier retail customers.
You must have a track record in developing growth strategies and drive category vision ensuring all functions work closely together to achieve the company’s goals. You will lead the development of all customer JBP’s and ensure that the plans proposed are implementable and mutually beneficial to both the business and customer. A key ingredient for success in this role will be people management where you will recruit, manage and motivate the team and coach them to develop their customer plans and provide a sounding board for customer negotiations.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- A proven track record in managing and developing commercial teams within a food organisation
- Grocery experience with Top4 customers and 2nd tier grocery retailers is essential
- Solid cross-functional experience with the ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to manage top performers and develop people who require support
- Must be results orientated with a personal goal of achieving through others
- Ideally you will have operated at this level previously with ambitions to reach the next level
- This role requires Head Office visibility 2-3 days p/wk based in the M25 > East Midlands corridor
- Degree educated
** This role would be ideal for someone already working at this level looking for something new whilst Interim specialists who may be looking for more security in 2019 with a move back in to a permanent role will also be considered.
Due to high volume advert responses anticipated for this role, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.