National Account Manager
Attention all National Account Managers! Are you looking for an opportunity which will see you be a part of a market leading business operating within a seriously tasty category? If the answer is yes, then please read on!
Office based, located in greater London, this hugely successful FMCG branded business is looking for a National Account Manager with the drive and ambition to take their brands forward with one of the top 4 grocery retail accounts. This business offers a culture that is underpinned by there strong values and behaviours. There employees are their number 1 priority and they pride themselves on being a great place to work. Recognition and reward are the backbone of this fantastic culture! This is an award winning FMCG business who hold a number of well known heritage brands as well as a private label offering.
As National Account Manager, not only will you need to show a strong commercial acumen but also a creative side for NPD. Does this sound like you?!
The Role responsibilities-
• Creative JBP agreement and tracking
• Agreeing, tracking and launching NPD
• Growing and maintaining the portfolio
• Developing account plans, Forecasting and reviews
• Periodic review meetings with the customer
• Promotion planning
Successful candidates for the position of National Account Manager will look something like this…
• Minimum 2 years full P&L experience within To 4 Grocery Retail
• Strong influencing skills, presentation and communication
• Detailed, organised, methodical in approach yet engaging in delivery
• Strong relationship builder!
• Analytical, enjoying working with numbers
• High energy, ambition, ‘go getting’ nature
• Hungry for success
This is genuinely an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a company that really does put the customer and their employees at the heart of everything they do. Weather you are and an existing National Account Manager or Buyer looking to change direction with Top 4 Experience then please apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Ben@signaturecm.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.