Are you a creative and ambitious Product Manager, ready for your next challenge? Looking for a varied role in a stimulating and rewarding environment? This could be the role for you!
Signature Career Management are partnered with a Consumer Goods company based in the North-West who are looking to make an exciting addition to their growing team. With a mix of household-name brands and private label goods on offer to a wide spectrum of retailers, this business is thriving and continuing to grow.
As a Product Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with suppliers to ensure pricing structure is at it’s best across the full range
- Seeking new sources of supply from factory visits and international trade shows
- Co-ordinating all projects under the brand; this will include planning, idea generation and launch
- Briefing the marketing team on key directives
- Working closely with the sales team to not only present any new products, but also studying sales figures analysis on lines
Successful candidates will have Product Management marketing experience, dealing with consumer goods. Key skills and experience:
- A focus on sales and forecasting future opportunities with an analytical mind
- An ability to generate concepts and ideas, incorporating your own creative flair to encourage product and range development
- Experience in end to end critical path management
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Energy and determination to complete a job to deadline with energy and enthusiasm
This is a great opportunity for an individual who thrives in an exciting and varied role within a supportive and collaborative team, making the most of your existing skillset while continuing to develop and grow.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.