Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will support the growth of the business, managing a designated territory and developing new opportunities with new and existing clients.
Our client is a global professional services business with over 500,000 clients worldwide, they work across multiple sectors offering bespoke solutions for testing, inspecting and certification services.
The role will be focused on the growth of the business in terms of both revenue and profitability with new and existing clients, with a view to enhance brand awareness, perception and positioning within operating markets.
You will spend 3 days in the field meeting with prospective clients and have full autonomy on how you plan your time, with the other 2 days either working from home or in an office close by.
The location you will cover will stretch across the northern home counties so anyone located in this area would be best suited for the position.
The successful candidate will have but not be limited to the following:
- Have strong B2B sales experience with a proven track record
- Ability to understand markets, customers and the competitive situation
- Demonstrate the ability to use a portfolio of services to develop innovative solutions to clients needs
- Strong analytic and communication skills
- Ability to think both globally and locally when developing and communicating objectives and strategies