Brand Manager - Tyrrells (maternity cover)
Brand Manager - Tyrrells (maternity cover) Leominster
Tyrrells - From humble beginnings…
Since 2002, we have been combining authentic ingredients and with uncompromising passion for great taste to produce emphatically premium snacks. Based on the farm where we were originally founded in the heart of the Herefordshire countryside, we’re an unstuffy bunch who spend our time making the finest, most delicious snacks with provenance.
HQ is Tyrrells Court Farm where we make all our Tyrrells potato crisps, with Tyrrells Veg made up the road in Dovefields, Staffordshire. Not only will you see Tyrrells on the shelves of all good independents and grocery retailers in the UK, we’re also available in a few other countries now too.
We are hardworking, enthusiastic and passionate about what we do…. and we are keen to find that special someone to join ‘Team Tyrrells’.
Brand Manager role
· Building of annual brand plans – via analysis of market, consumer data & insight
· Implementation and monitoring of the assigned brand marketing plans to achieve sales and profit objectives
· Leadership on key projects (based on key marketing objective/brand plans for year) – ensuring all landed on time, in budget and with excellence
· Day to day point of contact for brand queries
· Developing creative and communications briefs in line with core priorities with Marketing Manager
· Support in the implementation & delivery of agreed creative executions
· Manage budget and expenditure priorities on the brand
· Present to retailers & internal teams as part of sell in process
· Input into and support on development of NPD/Innovation programmes
· Setting the clear brand agenda with the sales team and presenting at commercial meetings where relevant
· Contribute to solutions around brand problems and opportunities
· Monitor the overall brand performance including profit, external brand consumer metrics and ex-factory sales performance to make informed recommendations
· Day to day coaching and leadership for ABM & Social/Digital Manager
Plus loads of great benefits...