5 days left
- Contract Type
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: London (Chelsea)
Job Sector: Furniture / Furnishings / Interiors
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: KB/21033
- Manage the visual aspects of the production of pattern books and sampling material for new collection launches including artwork layouts, images and e-books working closely with the Brand Manager, Creative Director, Creative Co-ordinator, Product Logistics teams, external art worker and pattern book makers.
- Manage all exhibitions/trade shows. Develop concept in collaboration with Brand Manager, Creative Director, Sales Director and Creative Co-ordinator and deliver all logistical aspects to completion.
- Assist with the delivery of all print materials, look books, press materials including thorough copy checking and product accuracy to sign off as well as delivery and distribution to customers and sales agents etc.
- Work closely with the Brand Manager, Creative Director, Creative Co-ordinator, external stylists and photographers to plan and deliver all logistical aspects of photoshoots including briefing curtain makers and upholsterers, short listing locations, liaison with external and internal delivery and logistics agencies and the Design Studio and Product Logistics team etc.
About the Company:
- One of the world’s innovators of fabric design. The largest and most comprehensive showroom in Chelsea Harbour’s Design Centre showcases fabrics, wallcoverings, furniture and trimmings.
- A multi-brand organisation established in the 1800s – over the years they have developed fantastic relationships with various clients and are well-renowned for their high-quality product range.
- A high-end manufacturer, each of their brands has a different style or feel, however each have a high element of class. The perfect product range for high-end residential properties.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Multi-brand marketing knowledge and experience (how to implement different marketing styles and strategies dependent on the specific brand).
- Fantastic organisation skills – the role will involve arranging and coordinating a multitude of events including photoshoots, trade shows and showroom events.
- A resilient personality. Dealing with lots of creative minds can be tough, having a tough personality may be necessary when making key decisions on what ideas to implement and offering honest and constructive feedback to the ideas that you decline.
- Life insurance
- 23 days holiday (25 after 2 years)
- Pension contribution
- Reduced Bupa healthcare costs
- Reduced dental healthcare costs
- Reduced travel costs
- 60% discount on corporate stock
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly