Commercial Controller, Food Manufacturing, Manchester
Commercial Controller needed to inspire and challenge...
What's not to like...
- A business that fights for what is right based on their values?
- A hands-on sales leadership role
- A highly innovative food manufacturer with delicious products
- A strategic partnership with dedicated grocery retail customer
This business has recently made some changes at senior level within Commercial and NPD and are now looking to strengthen the team in their next phase of customer growth and management.
As a highly respected food manufacturer, this business has a rich history of delivering ground-breaking innovation driven by insight-led and long-term development strategy.
You will be
- A hands-on commercial "player-manager" with a can-do attitude within a creative food manufacturing business
- Grocery retail engagement
- Commercially savvy - knowing what sells and what doesn't, can shape propositions to have the right value characteristics
- Proven leadership capabilities; will have selected, developed and motivated high performing teams and be able to demonstrate influencing skills outside areas of direct control
- In close working partnership with NPD teams
In return you will be given space and ownership to impact the customer-focused growth agenda, you will be integral to the changing face of leadership and will have the full backing and support of the operational board.
This business is based in North West, however if you are flexible to be office based weekly managing and supporting the team as well as travel to customers there is a conversation to have.
Get in touch, send me your CV if you have one or give me a call - either way let's connect…
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob