Pharma Account Executive
Pharma Account Executive
Do you want to join one of the leading vaping and tobacco companies within the UK and be part of a new, innovative and fast-growing area of ‘Next Generation Products’? Do you want to be part of a great working culture and a 2018 UK Top Employer for the 5th year in a row? We are currently looking for a Pharma Account Executive for our office in Richmond, UK
The Job holder will work with the Pharmacy & Healthcare Manager to develop and execute Account Plans across a diverse portfolio of Pharmacy & Healthcare accounts. This role is entirely focused upon Next Generation Products at an exciting time to work in a fast paced and innovative marketplace. A Pharma Account Executive should be a self-starter with the ability to work on their own and drive the business forward.
Job purpose and key deliverables
- Effectively manage and track Key Account budgets, forecasts and actuals to ensure optimal use of financial resources, ensuring timely reporting in collaboration with Finance on a Monthly, Quarterly and yearly reporting cycle.
- Develop, implement & maintain portfolio of new & current accounts ensuring all objectives are SMART and aligned to the Company, Function and department strategies and operational plan, by delivering against line of sight objectives.
- Achievement of agreed Availability, Visibility, Dialogue, Activation, Market Share & Volume objectives.
- Continuously monitor the Performance & Dynamics of the accounts within the Portfolio, through data, customer & market analysis, to identify current and future business issues and opportunities.
- Develop strong business relationships with both trade partners and internal departments.
- Hold Account performance reviews & continuously review account contact strategy and re-align as appropriate to deliver objectives and maximise business effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure timely communication to all relevant stakeholders of any variances to plans.
- Communicate competitor and market intelligence to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Key understanding of Supply Chain both internal and external.
- To maintain, develop & continuously improve the BAT Key Account processes.
- To plan, coordinate and ensure timely & accurate pricing communications to the leadership team.
- Utilise BAT’s performance management process to align with line manager on progress against account/portfolio objectives and personal performance as required.
- Continuously improve personal performance through the identification of Leadership Capability Development Needs and Functional Skill Gaps, initiating appropriate training and development requirements in conjunction with line management via BAT’s development planning process.
- Comply with BAT principles of Corporate Social Responsibility and Global Marketing Standards in all activities.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience
- Fluent English Speaker
- Proficient in Excel / PowerPoint
- Excellent communication / listening / negotiation skills
- FMCG Experience
- Channel Experience
- Degree Educated
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Contractual Legal Entity: BAT UK Ltd (GB51