National Account Manager - Grocery
1 day left
- Contract Type
About the opportunity:
Nigel Wright is delighted to be partnering with a well-known entrepreneurial drinks brand that has achieved exceptional growth in the UK as well as internationally. Looking to recruit a National Grocery Manager to help drive sales and maintain dominance in the market.
- Central London based.
The candidate will directly manage some of the UK’s key grocery accounts, as well as overseeing and directing strategy.
• Day to day management of 3/6 top trade accounts.
• Become the voice of your customers internally to ensure their strategy is understood by the wider team.
• Become the expert on retailer systems and data across your accounts and drive its usage throughout the business.
• Working closely with supply chain to manage forecasts and customer delivery expectations.
• Forward planning on how to increase sales across your customers and the wider Grocery channel.
• Support the UK Sales Controller on the development of the Off Trade strategy
• Line management responsibility for a NAE.
• Graduated from University, and hold at least a 2:1 degree (or equivalent).
• At least 3 years’ experience in the Trade and ideally already have convenience relationships.
• Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to interpret both internal and external data.
• You will be a team player with strong communication skills and able to build relationships both internally and externally, being a self-starter with a positive attitude and the desire to learn is key.
For more details please contact Andy Scott on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for National Account Manager - Grocery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly