National Account Manager - Convenience
About the opportunity:
Nigel Wright is delighted to be partnering with a well-known entrepreneurial drinks brand that has achieved exceptional growth in the UK as well as internationally. Looking to recruit a National Convenience Manager to help drive sales and maintain dominance in the market.
- Central London based
The candidate will directly manage the UK’s key convenience accounts, as well as overseeing the strategy going forward. Reports directly to the UK Sales Controller.
• Day to day management of convenience customers and licensed retail customers.
• Expand distribution across channels by winning new customers and expanding breath and depth of distribution with current customers.
• Working closely with the On-Trade Wholesale NAM to develop strategy and recommendations.
• Manage and run trade shows and events across channels.
• Working closely with supply chain to manage forecasts and customer delivery expectations.
• Graduated from University, and hold at least a 2:1 degree (or equivalent).
• At least 3 years’ experience in the Trade and ideally already have convenience relationships.
• Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to interpret both internal and external data.
• You will be a team player with strong communication skills and able to build relationships both internally and externally, being a self-starter with a positive attitude and the desire to learn is key.
For more information please contact Andy Scott directly on email@example.com