2 days left
- Contract Type
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly commerical analyst to join one of the fastest growing health drink brands in the UK. You will provide analytical support and insight across all business functions including sales, marketing, supply chain and finance.
Commercial Analyst responsibilities:
- Producing weekly sales reports and related performance analysis.
- Analyse orders using relevant data from multiple sources including customer portals,
- Preparing production forecasts for sign-off.
- Analysing stock position, maintaining accurate product and packaging and raw materials stock counts
- Maintaining and updating the forecasting and other financial models.
- Supporting the Category team with analysis of data and category insight reports.
- Covering for the Ops and Data teams, including preparing of daily/weekly reports,
- Supporting general IT needs of the team.
To be a successful Commercial Analyst:
- Strong academic background, ideally with an anlytical/mathmatical based degree.
- Highly analytical with advanced Excel skills
- Enjoys working in a fast paced SME working environment.
- Excellent communications skills
This is a unique opportunity to work for a health brand that is doubling in size yoy and as a result offers excellent career progression.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Commercial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly