National Account Manager- SME - Food
I am working with a branded food business who are an exciting challenger brand within their category. In a category dominated by large blue chip FMCG's they are leading the way in free from products with an original NPD pipeline to match consumer trends.
The company are looking for a rising star to join them in a National Account Manager role. This is a pivotal role within the business as you would be working with their wholesale and contract caterer accounts.
The company are rapidly expanding their product range with a focus on vegan and dairy free products.
The role of a National Account Manager would involve the following:
- To manage key accounts whilst reinforcing the company's values
- To create business plans and manage P&L for key accounts
- Developing new business within wholesale and contract caterers
- Driving sales to achieve strong, noticeable results
- Creating efficient relationships with key contacts across supply chain, buying, format teams and category
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Proficient communication skills
- A proven track record in FMCG sales
- Experience within wholesale and foodservice
- An entrepreneurial drive to grow business, gain new accounts and expand on current growth
- Numerical and literary competency, alongside analytical competency
- Degree level or equivalent
This is a great opportunity for a National Account Executive looking to make the step up into Account Management with a culture-led business. In this role you will be given the opportunity to build a credible and long term career with the business and be part of a fun team at an exciting stage of the company's development! If this sounds like the role for you don't hesitate to apply!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.