HR Business Partner
Position: HR Business Partner
Based: Littleborough, United Kingdom
Would you like to become a part of a leading organisation that brings the Joy of Flavour to Life and makes Every Meal and Moment Better?
We are currently looking for HR Business Partner to join our team. Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
- In partnership with managers and the EMEA HR team, deliver an agreed HR agenda which support business growth, builds capabilities and drives engagement.
- Support the Operational Excellence program (Journey to Excellence) and effectively lead any change management initiatives in support of organisational and employee related changes in any areas.
- In conjunction with the Littleborough Management team, the HRBP and through robust recruitment and development processes, ensure organisational design and resource capability are in place to enable achievement of business goals.
- Work in partnership with managers to ensure effective management of complex employee relations issues, by providing pragmatic HR solutions which meet business needs and ensure McCormick values are adhered to.
- Work closely with HR expert functions (Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition and Internal Communications) to ensure appropriate deployment of HR processes (Talent review, Employee Engagement Survey, Annual Salary review, Learning and Development, etc).
- Work closely with our Shared Services Center based in Poland, who provide HR administrative and transactional support to the Site.
- Participate in Regional and Global HR Projects which support Operational Excellence Programs.
- HR related degree (CIPD)
- Proven significant experience of providing generalist HR support in a manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Experience in managing employee relations in a matrix, multi-country/cultural environment
- Proven success in supporting significant change
- Ability to influence without formal authority at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to build trust and credibility with a strong customer-service orientation
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Ability to build relationship at all levels of the organisation
- Good balance of autonomy and reporting
- Energy, curiosity and enthusiasm to be able to deliver results in a very fast-paced environment
- High integrity, pragmatic approach and sound judgement
- Effective time-management skills and good attention to detail
- Values all people
- Fluent in English; another language would be a plus
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SAP
- Knowledge in TPM deployment in a manufacturing environment would be a plus
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.